Police Work, Politics and World Affairs, Football and the ongoing search for great Scotch Whiskey!

Friday, August 26, 2011

And to think my high school guidance counselor said I would amount to nothing

I was looking at Hotair.com yesterday and I saw a hyperlink to Politico, where a former officer rants Rick Perry doesn’t speak for all military. You can read it if you will but I was interested in this picture at the top.

From a dinner at Camp Arifjan Kuwait, spring 06 as I recall. I'm the 3rd from Perry's left without hands visible :)
To my surprise yours truly made it on a picture in a minor political web site.

My life is now complete! :<)

PS: I gotta add this to you Mr. Futrell. Your right, "Mr Rick Perry doesn’t speak for all military." I will add neither do you. And he may not be be expressing the opinion of the entire military, GOV Perry is expressing the opinion of a majority.

1 comment: