Police Work, Politics and World Affairs, Football and the ongoing search for great Scotch Whiskey!

Saturday, March 20, 2021

Christmas 2020...a bit late.

UPDATE: Yes, I know this is late. My postings have been sporadic at best. I've been tasked with starting a new job, and starting some other writings. But I want to dust off ACW, and with that in mind, I've been trying to get more time for reading, especially my periodicals. So, I'm off to a lousy start on my New Years Resolutions. But I gotta start somewhere. Here is the post that should have been published right after Christmas. 

This year has been rough by any account, and I am not exempt. But I must say I did well in presents. The wife gave me a cigar holder, Sherlock Holmes pipe, and pipe lighter. Can't wait to season the pipe, as soon as I get over a really bad cold.





No comments:

Post a Comment