Police Work, Politics and World Affairs, Football and the ongoing search for great Scotch Whiskey!

Friday, April 7, 2023

I Know There's Something Going On!

And it's more than the weekend.

I'm a 1983 graduate of Grace King High School in Metairie LA. Can't believe the 40 year reunion is coming up quick. And the parish wants to close the school! Acutally, reorganize the local schools, make a charter school out of the facility, split the current students to two other schools.

That sucks.

A few months back our Facebook alumni page asked us to list the songs of the year for us. So in honor of my 40 years of escape from Grace King, I'll start with some of them until the reunion in October.

Something about this song always hit me. Part of it is likely my ingrained paranoia. But, remember the unofficial motto of the old KGB, "Even paranoids have enemies." Or maybe is widsom of Garak from Star Trek: Deep Space 9, "Paranoid is what they call people who imagine threats against their life. I have threats against my life." Didn't know until recenltly Phil Collins played the drums on this song. That is banging noise to back up her pipes!

Fredia, I Know There's Something Going On!


Have a great weekend and Happy Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment