Police Work, Politics and World Affairs, Football and the ongoing search for great Scotch Whiskey!

Friday, April 28, 2023

An awesome version of a classic of Rock-n-Roll

From the man who is IMHO the greatest guitar player on the planet right now.

Granted, there were some others recenlty in the competion, but they have sadely already passed. BB King. Prince. A few years back Clapton was asked, "What's it like being the greatest guitar play on earth?" Slow Hand's response, "Better ask Prince about that." High praise from a master of the art.

I found this by pure accident and I thank God for it. I know it's old (1991) because Clapton actually has a cigarette on his bass in a public building. But's it's taking it to town with the London Orchastra.

From Eric Clapton, his classic Layla. Enjoy and have a great weekend. I'll be with my Blue Knight brothers at our regional conference and am looking forward to some time on my bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment