Police Work, Politics and World Affairs, Football and the ongoing search for great Scotch Whiskey!

Friday, January 13, 2023

Happy Friday the 13th!

Hope you're having a great week. Looking forward to seeing a lot of old friends tonight at a late Christmas gathering known as The Deplorables Party (Kiss our asses Mrs. Bill Clinton). Tomorrow the wife, an old friend and I are going to see William Shatner...Star Trek II and the Wrath of Khan tomorrow in Sugar Land TX. And I took Sunday off of work, so I have a long weekend. Looking forward it it. 

Don't know why I posted this song, other than it's been in my head for the last few days and I love it. Brings back memories of a summer trip to the Great Smoky Mountains in 1979 (not sure when we'll visit the Mediocre Hazy Hills, but that's coming).

Two great artist working together, John Stewart and Stevie Nicks, "Gold," 1979. Enjoy and have an even better weekend. 



No comments:

Post a Comment