Police Work, Politics and World Affairs, Football and the ongoing search for great Scotch Whiskey!

Sunday, April 12, 2020

A Cop's Watch at Ten

On April 12, 2010, I joined my good friend and fellow Army veteran Darren Miller, he of Right on the Left Coast fame, on the blogosphear. My first post:

First Try

Hello!

Is there anybody out there?

I hope so…this is Mike from the Houston area just starting, so bear with me. Hope we have some good times together on this journey.

A decade since that first simple post. I've had great post, and some I wish I would not have posted. I've had people call me very ugly terms (usually deleted, as I say below, this is a family friendly blog), some who have complemented me, encouraged me, and said simply they liked a post. And I really appreciate those.

Where do we go from here? I don't know. I will try to post more regularly, the Wuhan Virus not withstanding. Most departments, like mine, are allowing few people to take time off. And I've gotten backed up on my emails and posts. But to all those who supported me in this, thank you, Happy Easter, and all the best!

On The Watch!


No comments:

Post a Comment